25 Random Things About Me
1. I talk to my mom daily or more on the phone - she lives 350 miles away.
2. I like to be organized...I don't understand why my girls don't have a place for everything.
3. I make a two week menu...so I know what I am making for supper.
4. I have one diet coke a day..in the morning...it's my 'coffee'.

5. I can not go to the store without a list.
6. I love slipper socks with slippers.
7. I need a book to read...am lost without one.
8. I love my heated mattress pad--when I get into bed I say..."I love you bed...and you too Ed"
9. Ed is my best friend.
10. I love my dogs...especially Alex he is my buddy.
11. I love living in the country.
12. I wish people wouldn't 'sweat' the small stuff--life's too short.
13. I have no sisters...but live with two sisters...now I know what it's like.
14. My youngest brother who is five years younger than me took my car for a joy ride when he was thirteen...I am still kind of mad about that.
15. My oldest brother who is two years older than me took my car in high school and ran it empty and I ended up walking home...still kind of mad about that.
16. My middle brother who is three years younger than me...gee he was nice.
17. I ran over my aunt who is eight years older than me when I was two.
18. When I said my wedding vows I stumbled and said "I Ed, take you Kim" oops..
19. I never lived alone..mom and dad to married life.
20. I give in easily.
21. I have a Betty Boop tattoo.

22. I write notes, or tell the girls to write a note...have to have a note..just in case I don't remember.

23. I remind the girls to do things....even if they'll remember...I am afraid they will forget.

24. I do not like to be late to be early...does that make sense??
25. I think the house is a disaster when it's actually clean and organized.
No comments:
Post a Comment