Friday, February 13, 2009

Kelsey's Ping Pong Tournament

Kelsey was invited to a ping pong tournament at her friends house Saturday, February 7. Did you even know they had ping pong tournaments? Bet not. Kelsey doesn't even play ping pong. Anyway, she was partnered up with her friend, Jayme. They decided to decorate shirts and name their two-person team. They went shopping at Target and found St. Patrick's Day items...so they bought necklaces, goofy glasses, etc. and they called themselves the Clover Queens. I know they had fun...but I don't think they won a prize for winning a game. Maybe Kelsey will become a good ping pong player like Ed when he went to college (the first time). He became really good at ping pong, in fact I think he majored in it. I guess she will have to wait to go to college to major in ping pong like her dad. We will be so proud!


1 comment:

Lori said...

So fun!! I think she and Kev should play...hehehe