You remember back in late May we planted a raised garden. Here are some pictures of it now. I guess a month of rain really helps things grown. The tomato plants and peas are over three feet tall, the beans are are ready for Jack to climb up, the cucumbers are huge, the lettuce is ready for eating and the carrots are not doing well because they are between the extra tall tomatoes and peas. So next year I will have to rethink the carrots. Now I just hope we actually get something out of the over-grown plants.
Ed standing next to the peas (he was swatting mosquitoes):

The thing on the right is the topsy-turvy with a tomato planted in it:

The tomatoes are on the left and the peas on the right,then the beans:
1 comment:
Good job, Ms. Green Thumb. Those look like some pretty great plants!!
Post a Comment