Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with a few words)

Just sharing something from my sister-in-law's Facebook status about my niece, Madalyn:

Ok I'm tyring to get Madalyn to stay in her room. After 5 attemps of returning her to her room I tell her I'm going to lock her door. She starts to cry and puts her hand up and slowly holds down all her little fingers...except the middle one and says "I pinky promise mommy I won't come out any more". Alrighty then, enough said!


A Little Bit of Sunshine
Author: unknown
She's a little bit of sunshine,
She's a smile to light your days,
She will steal your heart and
keep it with her warm endearing ways,
She's your precious little daughter,
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill your years with laughter
and your lives with lots of love

1 comment:

Lori said...

So cute!! Ah, the days of a pinky promise!!