Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! Saturday, February 20 is my Mom's birthday. Knowing she will be out of town celebrating with the OTHER kids I wanted to wish her a happy birthday early.


Mom, I loved you yesterday, I love you tomorrow and everyday.

You were there for me my first day of school, to hold my hand and give me courage to go.

You listened to me when I needed to talk, you talked to me when I needed to listen.

You let me grow and learn from my own mistakes.

You never left my side when I was feeling down, I knew you would be there to pick me up.

I wish there was a way I could repay all the things you have done for me, but there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all.

-Author Unknown


Happy Birthday Mom!! From your kiddies!!







1 comment:

Lori said...

Awesome!! I love that you love and cherish your Mom as a Mom should be. You rock...and so does your Mom!!