Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowball 2010

Kelsey's first high school dance has arrived! We went to Fargo a month or so ago and she tried on many dresses and this is what she decided on, with our help, of course.



She did her makeup and hair at home:



We then joined a group of four other girls at Abby's house to touch-up hair and makeup and get dresses on.

Kelsey helping Taylor's mom with Taylor's hair:



Abby and her mom, Joann:



Showing some leg here (Jayme, Kelsey, Taylor, Kaitlyn & Abby):



The shoes:




Best friends...Kelsey & Kaitlyn:



My sweet Kelsey:



Once the girls were ready for the evening they went to Mabel Murphy's for a 7:30 p.m. dinner reservation.....while 'The Mom's' sat in the bar and had appetizers. They then went on to the Snowball dance from 9:00-midnight. As I type this she is one hour into the dance. I will find out tomorrow how it went :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

That is awesome!! I love that her group for friends went together. I hope she had a good time. She looked fabulous!!