Thursday, November 1, 2012

Songs of Inspiration

I absolutely love listening to Life 97.9  This radio stations helps me jump start my day on the drive to work. It helps me get through my day at work. It gives me the inspiration to live a good day. A good life. The songs may create tears, joys of happiness or even sorrow. If you do not listen to inspirational music I strongly encourage you to start. I have so many favorite songs from this radio station. Here is one of my favorites Glorious Day by Casting Crowns . We attended a Casting Crowns concert in the spring. It was an awesome concert. Recently we attended a TobyMac concert.  My favorite song of his is City on Our Knees . Jamie Grace also performed. One of my faves was God Girl.  Regardless of what kind of day, week or life you are having I strongly encourage you to listen to this uplifting music. Two very inspirational God Girls inspired my husband and I to start listening to Life 97.9 about five years ago. Thanks to my beautiful daughters, Kayla and Kelsey for all the inspiration they give to us. I will end this with one of my all time faves Michael. W. Smith's I Can Only Imagine.  Have a blessed day my friend.