Ingredients
1 pineapple or yellow cake mix, without pudding
11 oz can mandarin oranges, undrained
4 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Frosting
1 15 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 9 ounce carton of whipped topping, thawed
1 packed instant vanilla pudding mix
Directions
Combine first 4 ingredients. Beat 2 minutes on high and one minute on low. Pour into 9x13 greased and floured pan, baked for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool completely. Combine pineapple, whipped topping and pudding mix, beat two minutes on medium speed. Let stand for five minutes until it reaches spreading consistency. Frost. Chill at least two hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
This was very tasty and refreshing. I ended up using a 15 oz can of mandarin oranges, a 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple, and a large box of pudding--because that's what I had on hand...and I used a yellow cake mix. Enjoy!
1 comment:
That sounds like heaven. I'm going to have to try that!!
Post a Comment