Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sharing Memories

Our Christmas tree has been up for a month already! Pretty much all of our ornaments have meaning. They are gifts from other people, made by the girls or bought by me for a reason. I thought I would share a few with you.

Ballet ornaments for Kelsey, Skating ornaments for Kayla:




Ornaments for Ed:

Ornaments for Kim:



Ornaments received as gifts, Mary, Joseph & Baby Jesus and Ukrainian girl:



Ornaments made when they were at Jodi's Daycare:




Family ornaments received as gifts:



Ornaments made by small hands. For some reason they girls now want these ornaments in the back :) When they made them they were in the front!




And ornaments chewed by dogs, when they were puppies!

Every ornament on our tree has meaning. I mark the girl's initials on ornaments they received as gifts and when they move on they can take them with. Hope you enjoyed our ornament preview. Have an awesome Christmas!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Merry Christmas!! I love that our trees have meaning and our kids play such a huge part in our traditions at Christmas. Just one more thing we have in common!!