So last year instead of a word I chose a movie ...Eat, Love, Pray and tried to focus my so called 'resolution' on that. Eating right, loving, and praying. This year my one word goal for 2012 is 'BELIEVE'. I stole it from one of my Christmas letters I received in the mail.
Remember the ABC's --Always Believe in Change
And always BELIEVE you can!
Definitions of BELIEVE:
*Accept something as true
*Credit somebody with something
*Have trust
*Think something is good
*Have faith*
For 2012 I will BELIEVE in who I am--be happy with my body, myself, my family. I will BELIEVE in myself that I can do it...whatever 'it' is. I will BELIEVE in my loved ones--credit them when they do good--support them when they need it most. I will continue BELIEVing in Faith.
Happy New Year! What is your word?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great word!! Good luck to us in the coming year!!
Post a Comment