
Happy Spring!
My mom and dad, along with niece and nephew, Dustin and BreeAnn came to our house Saturday to celebrate Easter with us. We went out to eat Saturday evening to Dairyland. Kayla works there now so she wanted us to come and eat there. It is nice to have her wait on us for once...except we have to pay for it.
Sunday morning we went to an awesome Easter mass with Father Greg. It was very enlightening. He does such a great job. Then back to our house for a delicious Easter meal. My brother, Todd and his family also joined us. The kids searched for their Easter baskets before church. What a ruckus! I (Easter bunny Kim) did my two kids Easter baskets and my mom (Easter bunny Grandma) did Dustin and BreeAnns baskets. Of course, they were comparing them and I kept giving Kelsey a dirty look because I wasn't sure if BreeAnn (who is almost 10) still believes in the Easter Bunny. I should have put all of our candy together and divided 4 ways. Live and learn.
The controversal Easter baskets:
The girls:
The boys:
My mom and dad along with Dustin and BreeAnn left about 2:30 to venture the 350 miles home. Along the way they came across water on the interstate. Luckily they weren't traveling later in the evening as the highway patrol closed a portion of interstate. Todd and Kristi left about 4:00.
We they proceeded to rest and eat. I hate leftovers...we just eat and eat and eat them. So that was our Easter weekend..until next time.
1 comment:
I love having family over for the holidays....so fun.
Post a Comment