So you all know we got Joey, our latest dog in September. He is a beautiful red-headed Pekinese-Cavalier. He is a fun-loving, playful dog and may even perhaps prolong Alex's life (our poodle). He is actually 'Kelsey's dog'. His beautiful red hair is very similar to Kelseys....which she really likes.
Well, Joey is no longer with us....we have this new, COOL dog.
Yes, this is still Joey....but with less or maybe I should say no hair. We took him to get a haircut. Don't be mad..it will grow back. He was starting to get very hot..just imagine you wearing your winter coat in July...ok, do you forgive me now? Kelsey really freaked out...she almost (literally) fell over when she saw him. She said "You know how dogs look like their owners...well he doesn't anymore!" Yes, I was a bit freaked...all that gorgeous hair gone...but REALLY it's been only in the 60s and he was already panting a lot. So this is his summer cut...he will get his heavy red coat back by winter....he really will. I hope.
1 comment:
Poor Joey. It'll grow back....right??
Post a Comment